RAINPAL RBS050 Brass Rain Barrel DIY Spigot(Unibody Design) ~ RAINPAL
- Contain less than 0.25% Lead. Lead Free Compliant
- Simple Unibody design, easier to install and more reliable, no thread tape needed. Drill 1-7/16 to 1-1/2 inch diameter hole to install.
- To install: Remove handle, remove nut, insert spigot, install nut, install handle.
- Flow opening: 10mm. Flow Rate: 4GPM with 2 ft water. Fit up to 3/8" thickeness wall. Weight: 9.1oz
- To Reorder, Remember Amazon Store Link: decentsolution.net or www.amazon.com/shops/decentsolution
Contain less than 0.25% Lead. Lead Free Compliant. California prop 65 warning: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To Reorder, Remember Amazon Store Link: decentsolution.net or www.amazon.com/shops/decentsolution RBS050 Rain Barrel Spigot Installation Instruction: (copyright decentsolution.net) Tools needed: 36-38mm(1-1/2inch) hole saw, Philips Screwdriver,Pipe Wrench, 4 ft wire(for barrel with limited access on top) 1. Keep the spigot in OPEN position. Remove the handle by removing the screw on top. Unscrew the nut. 2. For barrel with limited access on top: Hook the spigot with a wire, drop the spigot to the drilled hole 3.Grab the spigot, pull it throught the drilled hole 4.Install the nut.Tighten with a pipe wrench. Reinstall the handle.